Have you heard?! ALL 7 of my IELTS teacher training books are on SALE as of today, for 10 days (until the 24 Dec 2022)!
Some of this content is normally EXCLUSIVE to my Bootcamp only (which is why you won’t find Listening, Reading, or Speaking on Amazon either, for example), but if they WERE available, the teacher training ones would normally cost $24,99 USD each, and the ‘Yourself’ series (i.e. How to Teach Yourself IELTS Essay Writing) $14,99 each.
That’s about $145 USD altogether for the 7 books, but until Christmas you can get it all 40% OFF, i.e. for only $87 USD!
So, if you’ve been following me for a while, and would really like to look into becoming a better IELTS teacher as of the new year, this is your CHANCE to get a sneak-peek into ‘all things (IELTS) SUB-SKILLS’.
My Birthday Bundle is for you if you
• teach, or plan to teach IELTS
• teach other exams (e.g. Cambridge First, Advanced, Proficiency; TOEFL, etc.)
• teach EAP
• teach general English only but would like to improve your SKILLS teaching methodology
• plan on doing the Cambridge Delta (–especially Module 2)
• plan on doing my course, How to Teach IELTS –The Ultimate IELTS Teacher Training Bootcamp– in the new year, but would like a taster first.
How to Teach IELTS Listening
How to Teach IELTS Reading
How to Teach IELTS Writing
How to Teach IELTS Speaking
How to Teach Yourself IELTS Essay Writing
How to Teach Yourself IELTS Report Writing
How to Teach Yourself IELTS Letter Writing
• 100+ typical PROBLEMS our IELTS learners struggle with spelled out, with their detailed (scaffolded) SOLUTIONS, as well as worksheets, audios, and other supplementary materials
• about 1000 (!) pages, and
• a quarter MILLION (!) words
of ‘PURE GOLD’ that can’t be missing from any serious IELTS teacher’s TOOLKIT.
(P.s. And if you decide to do my Bootcamp as well in 2023, you’ll get $87 USD off the price!)
Here’s the link.
See you on the other side!!! 😉
#showmehow #skillsfirst #IELTSTeacherTrainer #TeachingIELTSafterCELTA
Hi. I’m Fatime. I’m an IELTS Teacher Trainer, helping CELTA-qualified English language teachers become better at teaching SKILLS, as opposed to just testing them.