I’d sooner chew on an old tennis shoe than to take on an IELTS student who
1) isn’t already on B1+ LEVEL (=band 5) at least
2) isn’t ready to invest at least the same amount of time to doing HOMEWORK as we spend together in class
3) wants a band score improvement within an UNREASONABLE TIMEFRAME
4) insists on focusing on learning (only) GRAMMAR and VOCABULARY
5) are always LATE for class (or regularly CANCEL last minute).
These used to be my pet peeves. What are yours?
#IELTSteacher #IELTSTeacherTrainer #IELTSTeacherTraining #ELTskillsteacher
And if you’re ready to attract HIGH-QUALITY IELTS students by standing out from the IELTS teaching crowd, check out my course here! 😉